(1) Personal Information
We receive and retain basic information about you when you use your Instagram account to log into the Services. We may receive and retain demographic information about you through a social sign-on. We may also collect personal information from you in other ways, such as through contacts you may make with our customer support team.
We do not store any of the downloaded files online. They are stored locally in your device.
(2) Device Information
When you install GetInsta on your device, we may automatically collect certain information from your device, including an Android, Apple iOS, or other ID, device maker and model, mobile web browser type and version, IP address, MAC address, the operating system’s maker and version, location information, MCC (Mobile Country Code) information, the mobile application name, a list of mobile applications installed on your device and other technical data about your device.
(3) Usage Information
We automatically collect usage information that does not identify an individual user. For example, when you install GetInsta on your device, we automatically collect information such as your device type, operating system version and type, IP address, certain unique device identifiers (such as Android ID, MAC address, and IDFA) and carrier and other information for your device. We use this information to enhance the services we offer and to help us understand how people use the Service.
(4) Analytic Information
We use third-party analytic tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your device or our Service, including GetInsta software screens you access and other information that assists us in improving the Service. We collect and use this analytic information with analytic information from other users so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual user.
• Allow us to keep you posted on GetInsta's latest product announcements, application updates, and upcoming events.
• Help us develop, deliver, test and improve our products, and
• Provide personalized content and information to you and others, which could include online ads or other forms of marketing.
• Provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Service.
• Monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns.
• Respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service.
• We may share your information with businesses that are legally part of the same group of companies that GetInsta is part of, or that become part of that group ("Affiliates"). Affiliates may use this information to help provide, understand, and improve the Service (including by providing analytics) and Affiliates' own services (including by providing you with better and more relevant experiences).
• We also may share your information with third-party
organizations that help us provide the Service to you ("Service
Providers"). Our Service Providers will be given access to your
information as is reasonably necessary to provide the Service
under reasonable confidentiality terms.
• We may also share certain information with third-party advertising partners. This information would allow third-party ad networks to, among other things, deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you.
• We may disclose your information to law enforcement, governmental agencies, or authorized third-parties, in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when GetInsta believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of GetInsta, third parties or the public at large.
This Policy applies solely to information collected by us through the Services and does not apply to any third-party activities, including third-party websites linked from our Services, third-party social networking platforms or features we make available through our Services, or third-party ads displayed on our Services. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such third parties. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of those third parties.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13. We understand, however, that the Services may be sought or used by individuals of any age having an Instagram account, through which our services are accessed. As such, it is important that we emphasize the following: 1) Any use of the Services by a User with a fictitious Instagram profile or that otherwise violates Instagram’s Terms of Service or other term of use is expressly in violation of this Policy and GetInsta’s Terms of Service and is not permitted to use the Services.
If GetInsta, or substantially all of its assets were acquired, or in the unlikely event that GetInsta goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that would be transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of GetInsta may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.